I normally don’t repost News articles, much alone read them however this topic caught my attention and it really makes me feel like its time for me to explain an opportunity many of us cannot afford to keep over looking.
According to CNBC News they listed the average medians across the U.S. based on age and sex.
“The median household income in the United States is $56,516, according to 2015 data from the U.S. Census. But that rises and falls depending on close you are to peak earning age, which is typically around age 49 for men and 40 for women.”
What is even more shocking is what that equates to on a weekly pay scale.
- 35 to 44 years: $976 weekly/$50,752 annually
- 45 to 54 years: $975 weekly/$50,700 annually
And these figures are supposed to be highest time/ age of earnings in an adults life! Now if you’re saying I’m not one of those people… well thats great but you still might want to hear what I have to say, and if you are one of those people who fall into the category I hope this article with open your eyes to the possibility of another way.
Network Marketing…. Yes, I am going to say it, Network Marketing let me just get those ugly words out there.
Now before you move on to the next post just give me a few more minutes of your time to explain why most people cringe when they hear those words, but at the same time more people are starting to say it can be good.
I am not speaking from an untouchable place on a pedestal, as I too was once one of those people earning around national median. But I didn’t want to be average so instead I worked around an average of 20 – 25 hours of over time a week. Oh how proud of myself I was, I mean look how much more overtime I was working this nearly doubled my annual salary.
Great right!!! Wrong… It was horrible because when tax season came I got taxed heavily as my salary thrusted me into a different tax bracket and in return I learned later if I worked about half of those hard earned overtime hours I would have still made about the same after tax season. WHAT, I worked for nothing!!!
WHAT IVE LEARNED
I have met many people who are doing the same thing, working two to three different jobs trying to make ends meet and at the end of the day they have very little time for family and over the years have no energy to maintain that same kind of work habit.
Network marketing, did not make me a millionaire… But it has given me breathing room in my life and I tell you what it sure is a lot better than doing all those crazy overtime hours for nothing.
The best thing about being in this industry is that the effort you put in you will get out. I started doing it part time primarily talking to people here and there with a simple question.
“Why would you buy something from someone else when you could buy it from yourself.”
-This was usually followed up with wait… What?
-I then kindly say
“Do you brush your teeth, do you shower with soap, do you use deodorant? Of course you do everyone does. Those are all the products that you could be earning a bonus off of by buying from yourself and not from some middle man online site.”
IS THIS FOR YOU?
* From this point if your still not interested I get it perhaps you have worked with other MLM companies and had a bad experience, or perhaps you think this is about taking advantage of people, or maybe worse than those you believe this is something you would not be good at doing.
Majority of people I meet the number one reason they do not succeed in this business/ or afraid of taking a look is because of self doubt! Of course if you were to join my team I would be excited, but more than that I think the most important message I can share today is that if you continue to allow self doubt to prevent you from truly reaching your goals perhaps its time to ask what am I doing.
WHAT OUR JOBS SHOULD BE OFFERING US
This is what success looks like in my Network Marketing business, and this is especially an important message to those who said earlier Im not an average median earner.
- Time Freedom (even when Im on vacation or doing some hobby I’ve always dreamt of doing now I can because people are going to be brushing their teeth/ using my products and ordering them as needed.)
- Residual Income (The adage goes if you help enough people to get what they want you will get what you want. This is very true in my Network Marketing Company by helping other to build you too grow your business and this creates a continual
- Car bonus (Company pays you a monthly stipend to buy your own car. If you already have the car you want well then you can pocket the cash instead.
- Chairmans bonus (This bonus is an additional earning based on your efforts. Starting around $1,500 up to $1.1million. By the way $1,500 is almost two weeks worth of work for the median household and this is in addition to your sales.)
- Team leader bonus (This is a bonus paid on your success helping other build their businesses.)
- Travel (Free travel two times a year for you and a loved one plus additional spending cash while you’re traveling.)
- No Salary Cap (Yep, even if I’ve been in the business a billion years but you are working harder than me you will end up earning more income and there is no limit to how far you can go. A mentor of mine grew up living in such a small home that the closet was her bedroom, but today she is a millionaire with a private home for her Cats. There is no dream too big with the right attitude and determination.)
- Inheritance (Maybe the most beautiful part of this company is that your success can be willed to your family.)
*Quick Video showing just what that kind of success looks like*
These are only a few of the reasons why the Network Marketing Industry has been getting more support from wealthy entrepreneurs. As more and more people are seeing that owning your own business doesn’t require large sums of cash anymore, and doesn’t require years of college or marketing skills. What it does require is the desire to make a change, the drive to see that change come true and the ability to duplicate a process that has/ is helping people to succeed.
As always I hope this post clarified some questions you may have had or at least got you to start asking how you can have more of the things you really want out of life. Our time is limited we deserve much more than to be working the best days of our life away for someone else to get rich.
If you have general questions about Network Marketing, or would like to know more about what I do you can reach out to me email@example.com. And comments are also welcome and appreciated.
I wish you success, happiness and health in your life.